Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Such an odd place.

This job is so weird. I really can't put into words how weird it is. You just have to experience it yourself. Like I said to D last night I feel like people are being passive aggressive toward me but I really haven't been there long enough for them to get to that point and I am not going to be there much longer for them to even care. It's so strange and now today they are just fine with me. So strange. There are some people who have stay consistent with me throughout the process. They were dicks all the time or really nice.

Just such a weird vibe around here. It might also be that the people here like to complain and bad mouth just about everyone else and will to anyone who will listen. Which is also odd because with the way they talk everyone knows they are being talked about so it just makes everyone paranoid and sketchy.

I love these group dynamics.

No comments: