Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I am not one to complain...

but I am going to.

OK here is the schedule for the school day.W have 8 periods in the day and one flex period that meets before school. There are two classes that meet before school. Wanna guess who teaches one of them... yep that's right me. Wanna guess who is so not a morning person... again that would be me. Yes this is a schedule I inherited with the job. I have been trying to change this and I will continue to do so.

That is not what I am complaining about, though I could for hours and have. No I am here to complain that at the beginning of the year we get a calendar in this calendar we have when we have altered scheduled days. Let me just jump in and say we have 9, yes count them 9 different class schedules. We have the Regular, Mass, Learning community, Afternoon Assembly, Morning Assembly, Early Dismissal, Two Hour delay, Half day were we have all 8 periods and then the Half day where we do the first 4 then the next half day we do the other 4. Ri-Dic-U-Lous, First I would argue that we can not call it regular since I really feel we spend less than half the time in regular schedule.

Again the number of altered schedules are not what I am complaining about. They give us these calendars but they mean Jack and shit because they change those on us. Just this week they have decided to add a mass and an assembly that was not on the calendar to begin the school year. I am frustrated because now I have less time then I figured at the beginning of the week. I would probably be less irritated if they didn't also screw up those schedules, because for the mass we are on our 4th incarnation of this day in less than 5 hours. I am hoping they get it right before tomorrow cause that is when it is suppose to happen.


On a lighter note enjoy and be disturbed because I was. This is in a Filipino prison.

1 comment:

nickabouttown said...

Obviously, knowing who we know, that is par for the course with crazy pinos...