Sunday, December 23, 2007

I change my mind

I do want something for Christmas I would love a KitchenAid Stand mixer in Blue

I also want to say I like Pandora.com. It's a site that you type in a name of a song or artist and it creates a radio station that plays music similar to and including said song/artist. It's nice I have yet been disappointed by it's selections and have found a few things I didn't know about before.

So right now I am taking a break from cleaning and baking (hence the need for a stand mixer my arm is tired). Some friends from out of town will be here tonight and I am excited to see them. I don't get to see or really talk to them much during the year.

On the menu for tonight is Molasses Ginger cookies, Lemon Sables,a Caramel Cake, Mulled wine, Artichoke dip, and chips and whatnot. Two things I am excited about are having a somewhat cleaner house and friends.

So I should get back to baking and cleaning. Don't forget the stand mixer.

No comments: