Monday, August 27, 2007

Boo marching Band

It really does ruin every weekend I have I swear. So my birthday is coming up and I probably won't have an entire weekend to do anything. As of right now I will probably go out a week from Friday and then do dinner Saturday night. But I don't know when the contest is on Saturday so maybe I will and maybe I won't. The damned site was yet to inform us when we go on. Alas trapped by my job. Though this doesn't bother me as much. As some things in the past have. For example, in the past I have had to be apart of a mentoring group called Caritas, but not this year. I don't know whose baby I saved from a burning building in my previous life but I have by some mystic force been spared. So come tomorrow when everyone scurries off to their groups I can go for breakfast or go home and take a nap. Oh the options. :)

No comments: