Thursday, August 23, 2007

I think I was checked out on the corner...

Ok so that didn't sound so good. I was walking back from the gym and I was standing on a corner waiting for the light to change and a guy slowed down and stared at me as he drove by. I felt good.

On a completely different topic. I must say I have been feeling disappointed lately. Not in one person in particular and certainly there are people in my life that almost never disappoint. Yet I recently have been having this overwhelming feeling of being let down. Not just by friends and family but by myself at times. I for a long time have been tired of being angry or upset. A lot of that had to do with finances, job related stress and other factors. I must say all those things have really took a turn for the best. Maybe because I have felt like my life has jump started itself back to life. And somethings and people have not I guess come with me. I really don't know what to make of it. Granted there have been times, many times, in my life where my friends move forward with their lives and that doesn't seem to bother me. At least not in the same ways. Of course I get frustrated with myself and a bit jealous but really never disappointed. I don't know what it is and I know that really I just need to move past it and get on with me and my life. I am trying to let go of all the anger and frustration of the last 4+ years. I know I have been a bitter and jaded person and I know deep down that is really not who I am. I mean I am sure I will still bitch when things bother me I mean who doesn't but to be so negative all the time I need to loose it. I use to be an outgoing person but I haven't been for a very long time I am not sure that is ever going to change but alas I have a long time to figure that one out. Hopefully :)

No comments: