Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Last day for freedom and bizarre iPod


Today is my last day of freedom my summer officially ends today. Tomorrow is teacher detention, a phrase I picked up from a friend. It can also be known as a day of faculty meetings and whatnot. Mostly boring but have to go and they are busing us to some remote location. So we can't jump ship and go home. I am not a fan of this kidnapping and forcing of stupid pointless meetings. I am sure almost all of this information could be conveyed in an email. I am taking a laptop just in case I can sneak to the back of the room and in the guise for taking notes do something else. Teachers really make the worst students I am sure I will not be the only one sneaking to the back of the room. Faculty meetings are bad enough without the added bonus of a mass and a speaker. I am so not looking forward to this. A well.

In the spirit of my last day of freedom and my randomness I will share with you my shuffling ipod from today. It is just a testament that I have really varied taste in music. This is what played from the time I left the house for the gym and back.
"The Babysitters Here" Dar Williams
"Does Your Mother Know" ABBA
"Bandancing" Jack Stamp
"Ave Maria" Franz Shubert
"Annie Waits" Ben Folds
"As If" Blaque
"Thank you for the Music" ABBA
"Funkifized" Tower of Power
"The Binding" Samual Adler
"Nothing Can Be Done" Joni Mitchell
"Suite for Violin and Piano" Henry Cowell
"I Don't Wanna Lose You" Tina Turner
"The Girl from Ipanema"
"Big Yellow Taxi" Joni Mitchell
"All Blues" Miles Davis
"The Wrong Man Was Convicted" Barenaked Ladies
and my personal favorite that makes this whole list even more bizarre.
"There's a Hole in the Bucket" Odetta & Harry Belafonte

And there you have it people the music I worked out to today. Now there were a few in the shuffle that I just skipped past but these are the ones I actually listened to. If you didn't think I was strange before please feel free to now.

No comments: