Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Day 4


So far the day has been light and nothing major to report. I must say that it is rather nice. After the kids relayed how much they hated the drill writing I must say my mood lightened considerably. And of course all day to day I have been asked if that guy was coming back and they have all been relieved that he wasn't. I did get a chance to tell Special K I never want this man to be in front of these kids again. He can write all the drill he wants to for us just never "teach" drill for us again.

Pretty boring the only up shot of today is that I get a free steak dinner tonight. It's really not as exciting as it was when I was still in college and that was more of a luxury then it is now.

I have actually been to the gym everyday this week, which probably explains why I am so sore. I am not as burnt as I have been in the past but I still have tonight, Thursday and Friday. Friday cannot come soon enough. Of course that means I will have to ride in a freaking Chicken Limo. Long story I will explain in another blog.

No comments: