Sunday, August 12, 2007

First day of school and a weekend in Chicago.

The first day off classes pretty much went as I thought it would. Nothing really exciting happened. I did have a very full day though and I am glad that it is pretty spread out. I did cut out a few minutes early from my last class only so I could make a mad dash out of the campus before it became crazy with students driving. You see Cathedral only has the one entrance and exit thus making it impossible to leave or enter at the start and end of school. 1250 some parents and students all trying to get out of the school at 3:05.

I needed to get out so I could meet my friend Mom and head up to Chicago for the weekend. I was fun I am glad I went. I eat so badly though. I did get to the gym while I was up there. A nice thing the hotel had was an agreement with the Bally's up there so FN and I ran over for a bit. I have to say I was still buzzing while I was working out. That was a new and interesting experience. I really didn't feel the burn or the pain while doing it so maybe I should get blasted before going to the gym all the time.

Over all the trip was pretty uneventful. I did get to see my Ex and that was nice. Even if it were for a little bit. The unfortunate thing was that last night I just started feeling queasy and it took us right at an hour to get into the bar. Ooooo I almost forgot. While waiting in line we watch the police come along and haul off this really big guy who was way drunk and very belligerent. We were waiting for the po po to tazer him but it never happened. They did cuff him and throw him on the back of a flat bed golf cart and take him away. Hmmm. Really after that I can't think of anything out of the ordinary to report.

Tomorrow back to school.

No comments: