Tuesday, August 21, 2007

You have got to be joking


Ok really I just put that as a headline to get people to read. Things actually went fine today, nothing to complain about. I learned a few things about our website at school and how I can you my website there more effectively. It's kind of cool what I can do. I currently trying to figure out a way to create a web cast that I can add to the site so I can do listening examples and whatnot for the kids. I am kind of pumped about the options.
Now I know you all enjoy when I rant and complain but really I prefer not to. Don't get me wrong when something pisses me off I will totally bitch about it. But I like it when things go well.

Yes just a really short post I am really tired been so busy lately. I like being back into a real full schedule I feel like I get so much more done and feel more ... human. Having a half schedule though I did more than a half schedule would dictate it still didn't feel full to me. now it does and that makes me happy.

Ok off to bed.

No comments: