Thursday, August 2, 2007

Less than 24 hours.

Thank god, I need to just not be here. I did get a chance to get away this afternoon. I had to run down to Indy to run a few errands and it was nice. I got back to my house and didn't realize my friend had his dog in my garage and he came trotting out when the door opened. Boy was he happy to see me or really anyone. My friend is staying at my place while his new apartment is getting ready. This all came about Tuesday so the place was a bit of a shambles. Normally the place is a wreck but when company is over I like to tidy up some, but didn't get a chance to. Ah well.

Earlier in the day a guy at the camp another instructor a very good friend of Special K's from college, pulled me aside and we talked a lot about what was going on this week between Special K and I. I really respect this man and really consider him and his wife to be mentors. They are wonderful people and always give the best advice. He was right that my passive aggressive bullshit this week is effecting what I am doing for the kids. He totally understood what I was going through and said don't let it affect my professional goals and life and that he fears that what I am currently doing will do that. I really couldn't argue with that and I know I need to change this strategy. But like I told him I just am at a loss as to what to do about the situation and right now all I have the strength to do is be bitter and pissed off. I don't really want to be I just am.

No comments: