Saturday, September 22, 2007

100 here I come


So this is my 100th blog entry, a milestone if you will. I have been agonizing over the best topic to choose to honor this occasion and since most of you really enjoy the drunken rants here goes. I am a wee bit drunk I don't know if this will constitute as a rant or not but it is a rambling of several things and may not flow very well. I will also state up front if TMI is not your thing and I understand if it is not especially coming from me then maybe you should skip this one I will give a fair amount of warning before we get there but turn back now if you are a bit squimish. :)

So I have purged today, in my quest to get my life back under some semblance of control I purged my closet. Many clothes I have been hanging on to since college if you can believe, I have boxed up to send to goodwill. I actually , I counted, got rid of 26 sweaters I still have 21 but I did get rid of a lot. I also got rid of 2 grocery bags of tshirts, polos and dress shirts that I have not or ever will wear again. the fact that I have two huge closets in my bedroom and they barely contain my wardrobe really means I need to cut back. My friend Sarah when we were in college once said she only needed 3 outfits to survive, I don't know about that but I could stand to have less. After helping friends move last weekend I thought, I really don't want to have to move all of this shit again. So thus a great purge. I have been binging for years so this feels good. No I have not touched the shoes I did that when I moved a year and a half ago. I will maintain one vice in the way of consumerism and that will be my shoes. And DVDs and CDs and and and ... get off my back!

After all of that today I went to a band competition, you know cause I don't get enough of that on a daily basis. (rolling eyes). The difference here is I had nothing at stake. really every other week I don't either. I don't know I spent most of last week doing the rehearsals on my own and it was nice. I really felt like if I was there all the time they would be very disciplined and do very well. but the the idiot comes back and she undoes everything I did. Ah well. I am so getting over it. Note how little I have talked about her lately. I am just trying to let it roll off my back it's cheaper than therapy and medication.

*Warning* *Warning*
I need male contact soon. I just crave a little affection. Ok a lot. I am tired of being alone, I can do it that is not the problem I just really want someone around. Granted I am not sure I am totally prepared for that I have become too used to being alone I think. It would be hard to have someone around a lot but I am at a point I am ready to try again. It's just very difficult. Right now I would settle for someone to lie naked with for awhile. Granted I would like to at least like that person but you know with each passing day that is becoming less of a requirement.

So yea I am drunk and I wish my 100th blog entry was a bit more witty, a bit more insightful and maybe punctuated and spelled corectly but really that's my life always wanting more but finding the timeing to be bad. Don't get me wrong I am happy with my life don't think I have gone off the deep end. :)

No comments: