Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In the shop

First I have to say coolio I am now at 100 comments on my blog. Thank you to all of you who made this moment possible *wipe tear* I couldn't have done it without you. No really I couldn't have, I guess I could have commented myself but that would have made me look lame… er.

Aside from that I have to report something new in my life. I have found myself in some very awkward positions. I never really knew I could bend like that before. It makes me sweaty and a bit light headed. I would almost at moments call it a swoon. What is you ask? I have started yoga and damn it kicks my ass. Tonight was my second night of it and boy it is a lot harder than I thought. No, I didn't think it would be a walk in the park but damn. There were moments I forgot to breathe. I only thought that would happen to drunken sorority girls. If you have known me for any length of time and have been keeping up with the blog you may have noticed a trend as of late. I am trying to eat better, going to the gym, being nicer to my fellow person, and now yoga. Yes I am giving my life a tune up. Why you ask? Well I am not getting any younger, not that I have been feeling old I just know that things are going to start giving up on me and I would like to prolong that as long as possible. I am also for the most part happy with me and how I am but there is always room for improvement. So that is what I am attempting. Of course in the process I will probably somehow make things worse but at least I am trying. I don't know if any of this means anything but I feel better and for right now that is good enough for me.

No comments: