Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thank you


To all who have sent me birthday wishes I thank you. To everyone else go to hell. lol Totally kidding. I am probably the worst person on remembering peoples Birthdays. So I am totally impressed that a lot of you remembered. This was probably the worst time for me to try cutting back carbs because my students just kept bringing in baked goods after baked goods all day. I had brownies and cupcakes and one class made a cake. All of which was very good; however it all spent the day taunting me and begging me to eat it. Of course I did. So tonight when I got home and said fuck the gym and almost fell asleep on the couch, I decided to say fuck the cut back and ordered Bazbauxs pizza. Of course with the pizza I also got the garlic cheese bread with pesto mmmmmmm so good but not good for me. :) I so don't really care I only turn 32 once, 29 a couple of times but 32 once. I must say I really never want to relive my 20's ever again. In retrospect the blinding poverty I didn't mind, because I didn't know better, but now that I do… never again. I really enjoy my job right now, with some minor adjustments it will get better. But until that time occurs I am pleased with the situation. Life is good, it could stand to be better but if I had all I wanted then what would be the fun in that?

No comments: