Monday, September 17, 2007

Ha! I knew it.

Crocs stupid and evil shoes. If you know me then you know I love shoes. I can't always afford what I want but I do like them. But, but I hate crocs. No offense to those of you who love them and wear them but I think they look like gardening shoes and by extension tacky. When I see them I picture an octogenarian coming in from pruning her azaleas. But not I have proof that they are not only tacky but evil. Reports on these Styrofoam lookalikes have caused injury from getting caught in escalators and causing feet to get snagged as well. One report talked of a four year old who practically had is big toenail ripped off. It did cause a lot of bleeding and many others have had similar or worse encounters with the evil croc and mass people movers. Now if there were a story about Capri's (can't stand those either) causing cancer I would have a great week.

No comments: