Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boo on me

Why do I say boo on me? Well I went from a stunning 5-6 times a week during the summer gym going to a mere 1 or 2 times a week. The girls who work the front desk have been giving me a hard time for slacking off. The few times I do go in a week are for yoga. Granted yoga is good for me I should be doing more. So this week I vow to get more time in... ok to be realistic I should aim for next week since I leave Friday to go to Iowa and so that just leaves tomorrow and that will only make twice this week. I just need to get back into a routine. Or I have also decided that when my friend FN is in a routine I am not and when he is off the gym wagon I am full on. So I just need to demotivate him and that will up my gym time. Right???? That's how it would work?? Right??? ok maybe not. It's just easier to blame him. :)

No comments: