Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bored now

Slight frustration at work. These people do not know how to schedule. It was a nightmare today, they had a service fair and had it in the middle of the day and it was just Jacked up no one knew where the hell they were suppose to be or when. Tomorrow all of the Soph. and Jrs are taking the psats and they have never sent a schedule for that. I am going to assume that it will start at the same time school usually starts. If not I will either be late or early. I don't know when things are to start and end so this will be fun. I did a dry run of reading over the instructions and all I have to say is, no wonder I was glad to leave high school. All this testing bullshit is exhausting. It will take like 30 minutes just to fill out the form and their damned survey questions before we get to the actual test.And you have to do this shit twice once in 10th and then again in 11th grade.


Whatever!

No comments: