Wednesday, October 3, 2007

ugh


I have been so out of it lately. I am home sick today. I have been feeling this coming on for days, weeks even. I have just been refusing to acknowledge it's presence in my life. Even on my free weekend I found that I needed to work, work, work, and not just be. Granted I did get a lot done that needed to be but still come on. Every part of my body aches or flat out hurts. Its 7 am on a day I am home sick and I have already sent emails to all my classes and to the subs for those classes. If I wasn't vomiting I do believe I would be there right now. This is such a far cry from college when if I felt slightly tired I was in bed and would have remained there for days to recover. I don't know if that was because I wasn't interested in what I was doing or what. I am very interested in what I am doing these days. Even though I may not love my co worker I do love the job. I actually look forward to the day, even the long and unbearably tiring days. Today would have been one of those days; there is still a part of me that says I could pull it together for the second half. But I do believe I am on the best diet ever this morning I think I have lost 5lbs and I have no appetite. lol

No comments: