Monday, October 29, 2007

I’m not picky, they just suck.

I have always thought of my taste in men as... let's just say picky. After this weekend and taking a hard look around, I have decided no I am not picky the men in this town just suck. I am hard pressed to find a single, quality male in this city. Oh don't get me wrong I know they are out there statistically speaking there must be. However I am hard pressed to find them. I don't believe they run in the circles I do nor do they frequent the events and places I do. I am hardly looking for the drop dead gorgeous hunk with a keen intellect and quick wit. No I am searching for something far simpler, just nice, unpretentious and not terrible to look at. I don't say this because I am necessarily looking nor am I wishing to be set up. No this all stems from so rather sobering observations. Not sobering like brought me to an uneasy realization, but sober like I hadn't drank enough. Most men in this town are either so anxious that they are pushy and obnoxious, just rock stupid, or just plain vapid whores. None of which I would like to give my time to. It's actually all good. After having people invade my home for the weekend I am glad no one else lives here it's hard to keep up the appearance that I am content living in my own filth.

No comments: