Sunday, October 28, 2007

Skanks, Kilts and Colts Cheerleaders Oh My!

Sadly I have been busy but really nothing to report. I guess I could give a run down but really the only exciting thing happened last night. I avoided the Bag Lady Bus Tour. If you don't know what it is you are better off. It really comes down to a long night getting on and off a bus and ridiculousness all the way around. Some of my friends went and just met them at different stops along the way. The last place they were going to I went to earlier in the evening and just kind of hung out and waited. In a lot of ways I wished I hadn't and in a some ways I am glad I did. One particular way is that I actually got to see a bar fight. Now let's just clarify that this bar is a gay bar. A gay bar around Halloween so lots of costumes. Mostly men dressed as some kind of woman. Keep this all in mind it will add to the mental picture when we get to it.

First there was the stumbling Scotsman. He was in a kilt and very drunk he fell to the floor at one point and I actually got to use the phrase "We have a piper down" and it was in context. So I texted Mom that they were missing all the fun. Not long after I sent that note that the same piper and a skanky looking girl (a real one I think) and one other guy were in a 3way head lock. It was very bizarre. They would break at moments to sissy slap fight each other then go back to a head lock. All of that as they all three stumble about the very crowded bar. Did I help break it up? No and why should I? This was the most entertainment I have had in quite some time. A few people moved at which point the scotsman throws the skank to the floor and she gets up and lunges at him hissing and clawing. Ok I am not sure if she was hissing but she could have been. Anyway back to the story. So this is when the colts cheerleaders came to the rescue. Well not really colts cheerleaders just a few burly hairy men in colts cheerleading outfits. One grabs the girl steadies himself long enough to pass his cocktail off to a friend in the wings then proceeded to put the girl in a full nelson as the other cheerleader grabs the scot and drag them both out of the bar. Now that is good times. Where else in America or possibly Canada could you get such a great floor show and with no cover.

No comments: