Sunday, June 22, 2008

6 days

That may be all I get in this week so much for getting to the gym everyday this week. With our plans for the day and the schedule of the gym I won't have time to get to the gym. Which is ok I guess I really wanted to make an effort to do every day before vegas. not that at this point it was going to make difference but it was a goal for me and I would like to stick to said goal. Ah well.

So I decided to consolidate all my blog entries into one place. I was in two other places before coming to Blogspot. It was interesting to see those posts again since I hadn't been to them in a very long time. The first one was in October of 2004!!!! who knew. And I had to go back and edit some of those names. It made for a good saturday afternoon project. Of course I haven't moved them all yet. So yet more project time.

No comments: