Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moving pt 1

So my former land lord is a bitch. I mean a super bitch. Think "Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch". The story of me getting from one place to the other has become an epic I feel like Homer, more "Iliad" and less "Doh!"

So after I posted on Thursday I get a really bitchy phone call from... hmm let's call her CuntFace. She wanted to know if I was moving today. I said that my plan was to have everything down to the garage that day and spending the next day cleaning. Well she thought differently of that plan and basically demanded that I be out that day. Well I have not been that mad in a long time and I used that hated to get everything I own to Xena's garage. I said fuck it I wasn't leaving a damned thing there that day. Fucking bitch could fucking eat me. Can you tell I was a little upset. Well thankfully mom let me borrow her truck and Rockstar and Xena helped my get everything out of the house and got the place cleaned as much as I wanted to and could. I was running on some serious hate that day.

The only up shot to the day was that the new landlords finally called me back and we worked out that I could move in on Monday so I would only be homeless for a few days as opposed to the week I was looking at before. So yes something did go right, but a lot went wrong and CF will be hearing from one of my band parents who also happens to be a Lawyer. All I have to say to her now is don't fuck with me Bitch.