Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun with computers

So about 2 years ago my desk top got a virus (whore) and it prompted to get a laptop, which I love btw. Well I have over the weekend decided to try to breathe some life back into it. So far so good. I am actually learning quite a bit about computers. Of course I will forget all of this new found knowledge because hopefully I will not have to use this information again.

As I write this I am getting 6 years worth of software updates on my old computer. I have been doing this for the last 2 hours and I think I am about caught up. It's amazing how much better it is running. I really just want it to store old info that I don't want on my laptop. Plus I need to consolidate my music library right now it is split between the two.

Yea another set of updates down time to restart so they can take effect. If only I could do that with my life from time to time. Just plug into a network and have new info just dropped into my mind to make my life run better. Ah dare to dream. However if my mind was as prone to crashing as much as windows I would have to reconsider.

No comments: