Friday, February 8, 2008

Seriously thank god for the weekend.

Yes indeed I have a weekend where I am required to be at school or a school event.

And what pray tell should I do with all this free time. I am glad I asked. I may venture down to my new crack shack. Yes I have been knitting and yes it is an addiction now. I love looking for yarn and I love looking for hardware. This place is so great it has a much larger selection of yarn both differnt kinds of wools and blends and colors. The limitation of color choices has been bothering me with such places as the Hobby Lobby and JoAnns. This place has a huge selection. Also I don't feel like a preditor in this place. When I go alone to HL or JA's I feel like they are look at me like I am a pedophile. When Xena and I went last weekend there were two men in the store knitting, oh yes I could also just go down and knit. How cool and before you say it yes, how lame as well. I don't care.

Now the one draw back to this place is that I do pay for the joy of knitting. It is very expensive and I have to monitor my treks there. I could be heading to Bankurpcy court if I go too much, but I would have lots of Bitchin Sweaters!

I am trying to stave of the Flu that has been traversing the halls here. I am really tired but I have hit that tired run down phase where you find an odd reserve of energy. I have been really productive tody. I caught up on Lesson plans for 3 of my classes. I am now 2 weeks ahead. Yea I don't know where this is coming from but I am running with it till I drop, which I figure will be 7:32 tonight. Here's hoping Crazy Me will do the laudry and straighten up the living room and maybe do some dishes., because Lazy Me hasn't been doing much and Motivated Me has been screening his calls.

No comments: