Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Things I hate... today.

1. The copier at work tops my list today. It likes to change, without warning, the direction that it is copying. Normally I would just put the to be copied on top and let them get sucked through. However when dealing with music, which is at an odd size I have to do it manually.
Thus making for lots of wasted copies.

2. On a related topic to copiers. Publishers that make their music too big to copy all of the music on a normal size piece of paper. I mean seriously you charge too much for music and it's just a pain in my ass. If it were cheaper to buy extra then just making copies I would but it's not so I won't.

3. On days where it rains I hate drivers. I swear if someone spit on the road people would freak. I understand the need to be cautious but come on. Is there really a need to break every 3 seconds. You are going to cause more accidents then prevent by doing that. Yes I am "Belligerent Gay Drive" Super hero to none, just angry at the world. My super power is the ability to drive, text, and flip people off.

4. The god damned writers and studios for giving us a spring season of reality TV. I actually found several shows I enjoy on television and I may never see them again because of this crap.


5. Special K. No new reason but I swear I have enough to keep me going.

6. Students who won't shut up.

Ok well that is enough spewing of bile. It doesn't help I have a headache but whatever.

No comments: