Monday, February 4, 2008

Suck it Patriots

I am glad to see that the Patriots lost last night. Though I think they are an outstanding team, what I don't like are their fans. This is true for most athletic teams most ravenous fans but New England seems to be the worst lately. They are sore losers and even worse when they win. I enjoy teams and athletes that are realistic about the way they may have played bad or good. Humility is lost on professional sports these days. When people lose it's always some other factor other than they didn't play as well or the other team/person was better.There is nothing wrong with that. We all have better days then others and it's ok. It is also fine to celebrate you successes and it is fine to recognize your teammates they were working just as hard.

How butch am I 2 days in a row I have blogged about sports (sorta).

Now to gay it up a bit I give you a celebratory moment for Eli and the Giants. Yes check out who is singing with Queen.



haha Titsworth

No comments: