Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun filled weekend

So movie night Friday, Drunken revelry Saturday and Lounging by the pool on Sunday. I wish all my weekends could be that busy and economical. I didn't pay for a single drink all weekend. That wasn't the plan it just worked that way. Yesterday was actually a lot of fun. Romeo and I kicked some butt in cornhole at the Trumps. I had never really played before, I had thrown the bags around once at the Old Oaken Bucket game. I also ran one over with my car. I didn't know how it was scored before yesterday. I was surprised by how much fun I had. I also stepped out of my comfort zone and played volley ball in the pool. I was on the rookie team one filled with people who had never played. We almost won, I believe our goal was not to suck and not to be a blow out. The other team had won the first game and when they were loosing they became real dicks about it. I mean they were really soar losers. But they ended up winning and it was all good, I had fun and that is really what matters.

So yes I stepped out of my shell a bit and it seemed to work out really well for me. I was way tired last night and when FN decided not to go to the movies I believe I just passed out on the couch. The rest of this week is just to relax and hang out. Next week we start back with band shit. Yee haw.

No comments: