Saturday, July 5, 2008

Well we made it. Pt 1

We got an early start on Wednesday morning and made it to the airport with no trouble what so ever. The lines were short which is always good. We landed in Vegas and headed to the Hotel, again pretty smooth over all the whole trip has been pretty smooth. What made the first day so very entertaining was the 190 octane from Fat Tuesdays. If you don't know what a 190 Octane is, well it's an orange slushie with Vodka. oh and grain alcohol. It was 32 ozs of goodness. I was pretty drunk for the day. I had 2 of the 190's and the second one had an extra shot of grain alcohol. The wondering around the mall was very much like my wondering around the grocery store saying "Oooooooooo I love shoes!" And the flitting into random shoe stores. I think my favorite moment came when we went to do a survey in the mall. They wanted people to watch tv and take a survey. I was drunkenly all for it. I don't remember much of the show except yelling at Blache to shut the fuck up because I couldn't hear. When we finished that survey we ended up taking another one. This one was to try beer. It was awful. I mean this was the worst swill I had tasted, and I roomed with a Lesbian. The rest of the day became a bit of a blur. I know we went to dinner and then we came home but really. That is about all I can recall at this point.

So that was our half day in Vegas. I believe we also gambled and drank some more but really I was drinking so I claim no responsibility for my actions.

Thursday was a day of shopping and getting ready for the party that night at Risque. I did splurge a bit while shopping but I feel I did a relatively good job of not over spending. I even took a pair of Diesels back because they really didn't work with what I was wearing. Yea, I know who knew it was physically possible for me to return shoes. I did need mom to do a little hand holding for it but I made it through unscathed. Anyway, we got all dolled up to head to the party where there was to be an open bar from 10-12. The cover was $25, but that all went to charities and really I am sure I can down $25 in booze in 2 hours. That was until I saw the line at the one bar with only 3 bartenders. There was probably 300-400 men there. This was just poor planning or perfect planning if they didn't want to shell out for 2 hours of free hooch. After being in line without moving for 20 minutes I said fuck it I don't need a drink that bad and wondered. The Bar was small for the event. The place is probably very comfortable with 150-200 max, but we were way over that. Blanche god love her brought me a drink, 45 minutes after we got there. It was fine but weak. Then the show started and people moved away from the bar so FN and I decided to get back into the frey to get more to drink. It was rapidly becoming Midnight and felt we need to suck this place as dry as we could. Still with many people gone it was hella busy. Some fuctard tried to shove me out of the way at the bar. Karma is a bitch girls just remember that. I as I am standing at the bar waiting for the extremely busy bartender to get free. I notice the guy on my left had been there for a very long time waiting to get an order. The asshole on my right was trying to shout his order to the bartender, effectively cutting us all off. He had cut once before so I wasn't about to let him again. I turned on my teacher voice and shouted over him that the guy next to me had been waiting longer and needed to get his order in first. The jack hole to my right scowled at me, and I shot him a look that said "Look bitch I had 3 older brother growing up, don't think you scare me. I ain't afraid to break my nails." He kind of backed down at that point. After the guy on the left got his order in I and the shithead placed ours and the bartender said "We have gone to a cash bar so you will pay for those." I had ordered just one, but the cunticle next to me order 4 beers and there for had to shell out quite a bit of cash. I was so pleased that the jerk had to pay and all his pushing and shoving was for naught, that I didn't care that I had just paid $11 for a weak ass drink.

We kind of took off from there. I was bored and tired. I had done my good deed for the day and felt I deserved a rest.

Well I will fill in on the rest of the trip later. But for now I will say I had a good time over all.

No comments: