Thursday, July 10, 2008

Randomness

So last night being broke and hungry and the only things in my house to eat involve me doing a lot of prep. I was not feeling that. Then I remembered that I had a gift card to Santorinis and I thought I wonder if they do carry out. I looked them up on the web and I'll be damned they do. So I called them up and placed a carry out order. I forgot how much I get with all of that so I really have enough for 2 or 3 days. This discovery falls under the heading of omg, omg, omg!!!!!!! Yes they also do delivery but then I wouldn't have been able to use the gift card. Yes that really made my night, it is also a dangerous discovery.

Another bit of randomness, I was at the gym and in walks Bluetooth the pirate. Swear to god he totally looked like a pirate. Picture it, an eye patch, the one gold hoop earring, and a curly pony tail. He even looked like he had a bought with scurvy. He may of had to of left the parrot outside. As luck would have it he got onto the elliptical next to mine. It was amazing the speed he could get with a peg leg. He really didn't have a peg leg but wouldn't it have been funnier if he had.

No comments: