Friday, July 25, 2008

Just a couple of things from a couple of days.

I just sent Sarah on her way to an artist colony for the rest of the summer. It was great seeing her, it's always great seeing her. Her, Xena and I went to Santorinis after the BGB concert and the food was as always great. Sarah got to try out my new air mattress. I figured with as much traveling that we do it would be good to have one handy so people do not have to sleep on the floor all the time.

Yes last night's tribute to Indiana went fine. There were some moments though that got a bit hairy but we made it. I was also very cool to see Holly, some one I had not seen since shortly after high school. She has changed a lot but still very much Holly. I am glad to have seen her there. I actually caught back up with her about a year ago on Myspace but hadn't actually seen her in years. We decided and rightfully so that we need to get together more. She is one of the few people I do miss from high school. There are not many but she is one.

So I finally finished moving all my blog posts from previous blogging arenas. It took a while but they are all here now.It's nice to have all of that in one consolidated area.

Well that is all the news that isn't have a good one. Band camp in two days.

1 comment:

Hols said...

Hey! It was indeedy great to see you last night. And to quote one of my favourite obsessions at the moment, "what a crazy random happenstance" that Paula and I were hanging out in Indy yesterday and I noticed that you guys were playing. I was absolutely going to make it.
email me and we'll make plans to hang out. I'm guessing that your life is a bit more hectic and stressful than mine at the moment, so just let me know.
Loves,
Holly