Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh What a night.

All I have to say is that school will start soon and I am sure my liver will rejoice. I am trying to recall the events of the evening. I first went to a party for our friend Toshiba, who 2 years ago moved back to Japan. He was home for a visit and they had a party for him. The unfortunate thing is that it rained. The parties they are always in the back yard but became the back porch, garage and kitchen. It would let up from time to time but really took the steam out of the party. But there was still plenty of booze to keep me entertained. A band Dad was there with his bf, yea that was just weird. Well while we were there FN is texting the Mayor of Gayville and some how wrangles an invite to his house for the evening. So he and I head over there for a bit and the Mayor's husband St. William makes a very heavy Vodka Cranberry and I proceed to get even more wasted then I was before. This is where the blurry water color canvas of the night begins. Things I remember.

1. I have been shunned for not liking Disney.
2. I was shunned shortly for not liking Musicals.
2b. Redeemed myself a bit when explained why I don't like them but do like some of the music.
3. Watched a boy be passed around like a crack pipe and be fondled until taken upstairs by one guy.
4. We left there and went to Gregs.

From there it gets even more blurry. I know mom and Toshiba were there and I danced with them. Yes that is how drunk I was I was dancing. I do know that I inadvertently knocked FN's drink out of his hand. Later he was throwing ice at me and so I threw some of my water on him and he threw his rum and diet on me. This is when I decided to walk home. Walk is a strong word here, let's just say I made it home. I will need to later today retrieve my car. And I may have peed in someones yard. I am not sure if I just thought about it or actually did. I guess we will never know.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

It is only when you remember, laughingly, how you peed in your own front yard that it becomes the stuff of legend. Look on the bright side, no one would have known if you didn't out yourself.