Sunday, July 29, 2007

Band Camp day 1


Warning for those of you who are tired of me bitching about my job and a certian band director please go no further. But if you are intrigued about a certian band directors stupidity please read on.


So we have started out so very well. I didn't notice until we got here but the student who was sent home last year for smoking pot at the band camp is here. I didn't want to let him back into band but Special K let him and we had discussed that he should never be allowed to go on any over night trips. Well he is here. I am beyond furious with Kathy. That boy is a huge liability, not only to the band but also Special K and I. If he screws up again then it's our heads on the chopping block. Regardless whether she squared this away with the parents and the kid and the administration it was irresponsible not to have informed me. She is getting an earful tonight. I can't talk to her now because I am angry with her. How dare her I swear to god this woman doesn't think at all.Bitch.

What a great way to start this week when I don't even want to be here to begin with.

No comments: