Monday, July 23, 2007

It's official it's over


My summer has come to a close. I always knew this was going to happen. Sigh. No more leisurely days sitting by the pool sunning myself while Andre brings me those drinks with the umbrellas in them... Wait that wasn't me at all. Thank god I have most everything I wanted to get done, done this summer. Though I will not complain that my summer has been busy, because some of you would hurl a shoe or two in my direction. But I have kept myself busy and I have been to the gym a lot so that mission accomplished I just need to keep up with that. If anyone wants to harass me and ask if I have been going please do. I need the help sometimes. I have syllabi for all my classes and I have a lot of good lesson plans done. I am ready for this year to start lots of new things I have a new theory class to teach and am discovering a lot of students I enjoy will be in that class. I am so looking forward to the String Orchestra I really want this to be a good year for them. I always felt they were neglected and treated like second class citizens but no more.

I will miss the getting up and going to bed when I want I have never been a morning person and the moment summer hit I was back into my college routine. I don't know what it is about my sleep schedule that is so wonky. Ah well.

The mini camps are this week and Band camp starts Sunday and then school starts the week we get back. So yes it is over buh bye summer see you next year.

No comments: