Sunday, July 8, 2007

So much to write about.

I am a bit behind on writing and I have so much to write about. This is the first weekend out of 3 that I have remained home. Two weeks ago I was in Chicago for Pride. Yea lots to talk about there. Last weekend I went to Iowa to visit Jamie. This weekend Jamie is here to visit. But before I ever dive into any of those things I must say.

Oh Holy Jesus, what the fuck happened in the 3rd installment of Spiderman. Yes dispite warnings from friends not to go see it I went anyway. I am a nerd and not seeing it wasn't really an option for me. But now I wish I hadn't. It was awful. I don't exagerate here. I mean really bad. The first hour or so was actually ok. It had promise though they kept bringing in storyline after storyline. I mean really there were 4 movies in that one. and with 45 minutes left I think they thought oh shit we have to tie these together and finish this movie. And what was up with Harry's butler was this really Marvels answer for Alfred. Move over Sir Michael Cain this guy may beat you out for an oscar. I mean really WTF. I really enjoyed the first two and was really looking forward to Venom because really that is one of my favorite parts of spiderman.

Oh and Stan Lee I know you created Spiderman and all but really just stay in a non talking roll.

Two notes on what I did enjoy. The return of goofy nieve Harry, James Franco is much cuter when he doesn't have that evil look or was that constipation I am not really sure. And Bruce Campbell, I love this actor but I swear he either has something on Sam Rahmi or he is sleeping with him because Bruce is in everything that man does and almost nothing else.

There is my rant and warning for anyone else if you can live with not seeing it please do. If not godspeed my friends.

No comments: