Friday, July 27, 2007

two things


First and most important, The Simpsons movie comes out today. Guess where I am going to be tonight? Now I know I am most likely going to be disappointed with the movie but I have to go. I have been a fan of them ever since they were on the Tracy Ulman show. God it has been a long time I believe I was in the 7th grade when they first made their way onto the small screen. Now they are on the big screen. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

The other thing I have to mention today is the strangest thing at the gym. So this guy, probably 70 something man came in and was wearing a powder blue suit jacket and dress pants. At first I thought oh he is checking out the gym or on his way to change. No he sat right down at a machine and started working out. Of course he took his straw hat off first luckily his toupee didn't come with it. Now an older person is not a strange thing at the Y but to be so dressed up to do so was. To make it a little funnier when he left, he actually had toilet paper trailing on the heel of his shoe. Now I am not sure where he got it from since he never made it to the restroom during his 10 minute workout. So I wonder how long that had been with him. Poor guy.

I really have to ask myself, how does one get toilet paper stuck to your shoe? I mean I know how it could but really how?

No comments: