Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Busy summer

For the time of year that my schedule really lightens up I have been awfully busy. Not really with anything from school though I have done quite a bit. There was Pride in Indy, Pride in Chicago, A weekend in Iowa and weekend in Michigan coming up as well as yet another trip to Chicago all of this in like two months time. Oh and I had people over for the 4th. I guess having people over a lot really helps keep my house clean.*Mental note*

With all of this I have been on a stratigic planning committee for school, got most of my music not only picked out but copied for Jazz Band and Orchestra. I have also started on Lesson plans for all my classes.

I have also been going to the gym on a regular basis. All in all I feel very productive this summer. Now the trick is can I keep that motivation going for the fall.

No comments: