Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ok Seriously


So I was in the drive thru line and the brand new Escalade in front of me starts pouring out a can of diet coke, whatever. And then, and then she dropped it on the ground. Seriously the trash can was 20 feet ahead of her and she just dropped it on the ground so I started yelling out my window about she could just have driven up 20 feet and tossed it there. But nooooo. I was pretty loud because when I made it to the window the girl was laughing. I said I was sorry to her and she said no problem. Then it gets worse because the bitch in the car starts to drive away but stops just a foot beyond the trash can and tossed her straw wrapper out. At that point I just honked my horn and yelled "Bitch pick it up."

The girl at the window was really laugh at this point when she hands me my food. I smiled rolled my eyes and left. I tried to get up next to her at the light and inform her that she had dropped a few things back there but just missed her. I was turning and she was going straight I half thought about following her but I said, "No, that would be stalking and probably prosecutable.

Side note I did pick up the can and toss it. The wrapper had blown away.

No comments: