Thursday, July 19, 2007

A wee bit tipsy


Though many of you have expressed a great deal of interest in my drunken tiraids this is not one of them. I may be, how shall we say enibriated I am not on a rant. Though I am sure I could come up with something. I was watching a movie the other day from, shock and surprise, Netflix and I was extremely dissapointed in the ending. For those of you who may not find the idea of two men romantically envolved appealing I am sorry but I do. Not romantically as in NC 17 Rating just good old fashioned PG 13, not that PG 13 is "old fashioned" at all since I remember when that rating came out. I am sorry for straight readers but imagine if 99% of all films you saw ended with the boy getting the boy or god forbid the girl getting the girl. It would be refreshing and nice to see a well done film about a boy and a girl. I get it, kinda :). Where as I am a sucker boy gets girl films, really anything with Audrey Hepburn, or Moulin Rogue(though not happy ending). I do on occassion like a nice wholesom boy gets boy film. I must say most of them are terrible and play into the worst stereotypes there are, a few and I mean few that are sweet actually, and well done. But what I really hate more than a tacky gay film is when they set you up the entire film with an openly gay man and a not so sure guy and he ends up with the girl. Ugh are you kidding me you are Lionsgate Studios for godsake.

Again I am sorry if you don't think two men together can be sweet, it's ok I think a guy and a girl is a little gross:) And lets not talk about the unholy union of two women. Just kidding.:)

So there you have it my thoughts on recent gay cinema. It's usually bad at best but for the forseeable future that's the best I get.

Drinks tonight 4 Jack and cokes, 3 cosmos I think my spelling is decent go me.!!!

No comments: