Sunday, January 13, 2008

Looking at the week ahead.

So this next week is littered with days that Special K will be out for one thing or another. I am sure Student Teacher will come in and fill in for those classes because I won't. I actually can't but I won't either. There are two days she will be out on is for a conference on Friday and the other is to be a part of a group called the "Good Thinking Team" they are by no means the Algonquin Round Table. This is a collection of teachers, staff and administrators of the school. They are to think on a topic or problem, they are not to offer solutions or produce or create anything, just think. This is actually a great place for Special K she doesn't produce or create anything and by no means does she solve any real problems. She kind of moves them around on the plate in hopes that people think she actually did something. This is perfect except the fact she doesn't think. She has made a habit of giving me the topic or problem and think for her. I swear she just regurgitates what I said before. I don't really care except it gives the rest of the group the perception that she actually has half a brain. I am sorry that is unfair I am sure she has half a brain. The question is whether it is functioning or not. One of these days I think I will just feed her a line of crap and she if she will repeat it to the group. That would be pretty funny, if not a little mean.

No comments: