Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Winter Break

Actually since I teach at a Catholic school so I can actually call it Christmas break. I have to say I have enjoyed my time off but I am ready to get back to work I am not however ready to get back to Special K. If by some chance the VP and the Dept Chair decide to talk with her she is going to be pretty pissed at me. But really I don't care cause I know I am right. I have done nothing wrong here.

Speaking of useless poundage I need to get back to the gym I think in the month of December I went a grand total of 3 times. Which I guess in regards to last year it's 3 times more. My last excuse for not going has gone. I have been trying to find my lock for the lockers. In warm weather I just go in what I am going to work out in and come back home in the same. But now that it's cold I like more layers when I go and shed them when working out and then bundle back up to trek home. So thus the need for a locker space and a lock. Last night I found it. Damn! Actually a good thing because now I can get off my ass and go. Which I will be doing once I finish this post. Of course I could make it go on forever in the spirit of procrastination.

But I won't.

Tonight we (Romeo,Alain, and Blanche) are going to a party. I am sure it will be super fun. The guest list is a bunch of people trying desperately to climb up their own butts. Most of them are nice people and I don't mind them but they are all pretentious with no foundation for that pretension. The thing is if they would just get over themselves they would probably achieve that which they want most of all, people liking them. It's much the same reason I can't stand the politics of the BGB. They all feel they were slighted in their High School band and therefor deserve to be in charge of something. I like the people in the BGB but when it comes to all that stuff I am over it. I thought about it the other day about why I didn't try out to be the director and the reason came to me. I don't want to go to rehearsal all the time. I enjoy coming and going as I please. I don't feel this need to be in charge because I don't want to be. Well that was an unintended side ramble and I really do need to get to the gym.

No comments: