Sunday, August 24, 2008

Belligerent Gay Driver, fact or fiction?

This installment is given as evidence that these things really do happen to me. On his latest adventure our hero had a passenger, Blanche. Yes she was a witness to the shenanigans this time around.

driver who decided to pull into the intersection and stop. Why stop you ask? Well she must have seen oncoming traffic and knew she wouldn't make the turn or the drive straight across. Either way kudos for not As BGD picked up trusted friend he found himself almost immediately faced with and ignorant causing an accident, by pulling into traffic. Kudos retracted and a one finger salute given to the cunticle who just sat there half in my lane and just looked at me as if no biggie. Dumb bitch.

While on our way to friend Romeos for a Mojito party given by his roommate and roommates bf. We discovered someone who was either missing a chromosome, a handful of brain cells, or was attempting to commit suicide by just standing in the middle of the street. Standing there as if it were the sidewalk and she was waiting for the bus. Who knows maybe all three of those things are true. At this point Blanche looks at me and says "Wow you really don't make this shit up do you?" At that point I demoed how one can flip off a driver, turn the wheel and honk the horn all at once. I said I could probably even get a text sent as well.

You would think this would be enough Jackassery for one 15 minute drive but oh no we also have some Jackhole pull out in front of me and proceed to slow down at very close range.

Yea this stuff is real and this is why I am an angry driver. Just remember everyone I am a pretty decent shot when the target is moving so just pray I don't ever get a hand gun. I may for go the single finger salute.

No comments: