Thursday, August 21, 2008

So very tired

So Tuesday night I decided to go out late (late for me during school is 9:30pm) and met Mom and the boys for a few minutes at the metro. I paid for it the next morning. I got up yesterday exhausted at 5:45 am. Showered, fixed lunch, got dressed, put all my work back in my bag and drove to work. Ran to my office printed off a few things, fixed three instruments, pulled 2 mouthpieces from horns, got music for two people and grabbed an arm load of extra charts and then headed to the field. It is now 6:45am I get to the field and am bombarded by questions most of which I can't answer at that moment. I get through my day of classes and meet Mom to give her some cd's, I'll tell you about those later. I force myself to the gym and come home make a sandwich and then go to bed at 9pm how sad is that. So this morning I wake up still completely exhausted. Man I need to do something different because I am draggin' ass today.

No comments: