Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a f@#$ing long day

I just got home and if any one cares to note the time it is 9:30 pm. I left the house at 6:30 am. Yes today was a marathon day. Though only a half day of classes, I had to sessions of meet the teacher. The first was at 1 this afternoon and we were done around 3:30 I had some stuff to work on so I stuck around at 5:30 they feed us and then at 7 we started another round of meet the teacher. I don't have an 8th period so I ducked out before the parents started clogging the exits. I am so very tired. It was good though, I like the parents for the most part.

Now comes the big fun. So we teacher spent a lot of time at school and late mind you so what do we get to do tomorrow? Well another half day of classes and then professional development. To help our inevitable sleepy state what do they bring us? An Open Bar? No, god I wish. A trip to the circus? No, a roller coaster ride? No, a speaker about the developing mind of a teenager? Yes, snooze fest. I tell I am probably fall asleep during this thing a 2 hour lecture. Are you kidding me. The one thing I am making sure is that my phone is charged and there are people to text because damn I plan on being bored.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need an H-bot to go to these meetings in your place. Or a clone...that's also a midget.