Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh My god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSW is now selling shoes online. When did this happen? Why did no one tell me? When I first signed up for the rewards card(yes I have a rewards card for a shoe place) they were not selling shoes on line. I never went back because really I signed up and couldn't buy shoes there so why go back. But just now I almost deleted a promotional email until I noticed online clearance. What's this? maybe they are just doing clearance online but that was enough for me and so I clicked on the link and holy crap they had everything there. I perused and then blocked the site from my computer.

Oh this is dangerous people I think I need to find a sponsor and a support group.

Alright back to unblock and shop laters.

Oh who am I kidding I have had the window open the entire time I have typed this.

No comments: